Sunday, July 27, 2008

SMK Taman Sea LEO Installation

For the new members is their installation..
And for us Form 5's is our 'uninstallation'...
This years installation's theme was 'Big Hearts Big Dreams'
The whole install was great, the OC did a good job...
Although the background words keep on falling down but i think is was nice..
And some of the words formed after some letters drop off actually make sense.. XD

Performance was awesome... =)
Especially Thomas and his band..
Their band rocks.. love their song...

And for some reason, i was hungry somewhere in the middle of the install =.="
This year got certificate for us also wei.. Quite nice lo... =D





After the install finished, some people came to me and 'rob' my badges..
Since i am a nice decent boy.. XD
I gave some of my badges to them...

-Me and 'genderist'- -Me and Shermaine-

-Me and Su Qi-
Later, me and some of my friends went to one u to watch 'Batman'
At first i thought that show wasn't nice. .But i was wrong.. Very wrong...
After the movie, me and Adrian went to meet up wit Jun Hsien they all..
And we walked to Curve to 'yum cha'
Then went home at 11+..
I was 'lazy' to sleep so i stare at the tv awhile, use comp until bout 2+ then i go sleep..

No comments: