Sunday, December 21, 2008

6A(2003) Class MINI Gathering

Hmm, why did I emphasize on the MINI??
Cause a class is supposed to have around 40+ people, but only 8 people turn up for the gathering.. AND the organizer didn't turn up too.. =.="

Starting there is only four people for Taman SEA school, including me waiting there, so we thought that we all kena scam.. Luckily, 3 other guys turn up but yet we still think that we all kena scam.. =.= The person that informed us about the gathering, Jin Yin has not arrived also... Haiz, so cham meh 7 'stupid' guys kena scam... Then we were planning a Class Gathering Part II to scam them back.. XD

In the end, Jin Yin turn up and there was 7 guys and 1 girl.. How sad, I was hoping to see more girls... =(
But then none of us really changed that much until we cannot recognize each other. The most is some people cannot remember some of our names only.. I still had fun la, meeting my OLD classmates.. I haven met some of them since 5 years ago.. But yet why only got 1 girl come.. T.T *sobx*
Should have more girls mah, then it will be more fun lo.. XD XD XD

No comments: