Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Incident of Wesak Day Float

It's one day after wesak day...
And there's a float going on...
Like pass year's, I'm going to the float wit my friends...

But.. Before that, one of my friend planned to got cyber to play first, later then join in..
Okay, about 5 of us went.. We played, later somemore people turned up...
About 9.30, one of us said that d float passed SS2 already...
Then we walked to d LDP near SS2..
I stopped at McD to get a McFlurry and my friends kept on walking..
I thought they will either stop or walk slowly...
But in the end... In about 6 minutes time, they from ss2 McD reached somewhere near the Megah traffic light....
I like WTF!!!! Diu, so fast...
I called one of them, he told me they at d middle of the float...
Then, i reached Megah's 7-11 i called again.. They at the Rumah kanak-kanak..
At that moment i feeled DAM F***ING PISSED OFF and DAM CHAT 'DU LAN'
(sorry for the vulgar language)

Those friends ditched me man... WTH!!!
Then i went back home MYSELF....
I was walking and runnig from ss2 trying to re-group with them...
But... Haiz.. I'm speechless...

Seriusly.. What will u feel??
Starting with one group of friends.. Then you're all alone...
Walking... Feeling left out... Look like a retard...

2 comments:

Nobody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nobody said...

u might feel surprise to see this....
On tat night me and frens going out study... b4 tat we went eat and got pass through the SS2 traffic light.... then i saw one "sohai" walking alone with a cup of drink... kinda rushing... keep looking in front... seems like wanna find ppl...

my 1st thought... tat "sohai" seems like u.... i wanna msg u wan... but then forgot.... now.... i 100% confirm edi... hahahaha....

ps: dun angry o... =.=