Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stress... Causes.... Ways to release it...

Stress.... @.@
what an 'interesting' thing... =.="

Since it's my exam period(started bout 1 week ago),
I have lots of stress..
Mainly it's during the paper, not the day before d exam...
Y??
Before exam that night, study study do exercise....
Suddenly feel sleepy, but haven study finish wor, how?
Aiya, don't care la.. sleep more important.. then go sleep..
Next day, sit paper that time...
*blank*
oh my GOD!!! Shit shit shit!!! How to do?? Die la...
(This is when stress comes in)

And then there are also ways to release stress..
After my bio paper... Me and my friends were talking about the questions..
Me : Eh, tat question wad answer u put?
Friend : Like this lor..
Me : Huh?? Not like that meh??
Friend : No lah.. The inside is minute, outside is second.. Dun tell me u terbalik ar?
Me : Deng la... Walao.. 15marks gone liao lo.. (hit the table, kick it a few times)

Okay, kick n hit a few times.. more relax liao..
Then later evening, I went to my friends house to study..
And I found a even better way to release stress..
Dota!!!! ^^
People who doesnt know about Dota.. Ask around.. =)
Okay, I played with AI, 1 versus 5..
Just normal AI, not AI+.. And it's only mid..
Starting play I feel bored la.. Not fun wan play wit AI...
Then later, I started to pawn every single one of the AI..
Wah... Dam shiok wei.. Kill Kill Kill...
For some reason it feels so much fun and all my stress gone..
Haha... XD
But.. That Dota method only worked for the first time..
I tried a second time.. But nothing happen..
Still feel stress..

Lolx.. Weird right??

No comments: