Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Haha, happy valentine's day to all those couple and still single people, including me la... XD

Went to Cineleisure to watch movie and jalan-jalan with my frens..
Something really funny and akward happened.. =.="
*I shall not disclose anything*
Haha, we watched Pink Panther 2!!!
Very very funny show.. XD
Then while watching movie that time.. The guy sitting 2 sits beside me keeps on laughing at the wrong time.. He thinks its funny then he laugh himself.. Laugh until very loud somemore.. Still got talk to himself so.. WAH!!! Cannot tahan.. Zzzzz

Oh ya, eating lunch that time i ordered a sprite then they give me coke.. And i didnt notice until my friend reminded me.. =.= And thats not all.. After i finished my drink, i saw some fly in my drink... Took a picture of it but lazy post up here.. =)
Then me and my friend missed the 6.30 and 7.30 bus...
In the end i called my dad and fetch us..

No comments: