Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Went to Pyramid with the two lost souls that slept in my room for the second time(Eric and Mun Suet)..

Starting is teman Mun Suet go do her things wan.. Then she say she wanna 'tut' money.. =.=" So go Maybank there 'tut' lo she.. While going up that time, I saw infront the al-ikhsan shop there got 'SALES'. Haha, since i wanna buy a pair of shoe so i went in and take a look lo.. Saw a few shoe that is quite nice la.. Then is the decision time.. RM179 or the RM199.90 with free gift?? Aiya, take which one leh?? Hmmm, take the RM179 wan la, cheaper.. At the counter, the cashier told me 'Thank you, RM129 please.. I was like 'Huh??!! Got discount wan ar the shoe' The cashier said 'Ya, some of the shoe got discount. ' HAHA!! I was like SO happy!! Can save RM50extra.. Still haven finish spending my salary... ^^

Haha, then Eric bought a shoe bag oso.. XD Then Mun Suet like was ' Why only I dun have al-ikhsan's plastic bag wan.. I told her 'U wan the beg mah go in and buy something lo.. XD' Later we went fot tea time!! J-Co Donuts.. =D

After that, we went Taman Megah and running in and out from the car in the rain to buy stuff for later's party... We finished buying some of the stuff then went back to my house and the two lost souls was tired and went to my room to sleep.. According to them, my house has the 'Home Aura' and their energy was beeing abosorbed , making them wanna sleep.. Lolx!! And for the details of the party.. Visit Eric's blog as he has all the photo.. =)

No comments: