Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watched two movies with my friends yesterday...
First, me and Yan Shan watched 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'





Then follow up by watching 'Punisher : War Zone' with Adrian, Jun Xing, Zu Wen and Yong Hui




When i was watching the second movie. I was already freezing during the front part of the show.. =.="

'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' is obviously alot more nice and interesting than 'Punisher : War Zone'. 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' cost RM7 cause got student price and 'Punisher : War Zone' cost RM9, total RM16.. PAIN AR!!!!! Then had dinner at 'Fish and Co.' cost me RM10.. T.T Haha, luckily my lunch was free and then yan shan untung la.. Got free lunch thanks to me..

Results is out tomorrow!!!!! TOMORROW!!!! Sien!!! Sien!!!!

No comments: